Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 3 Reflection on WEB Conference: EDLD 5326 School Community Relations:


Saturday, March 10, 2012, I joined Dr. Kay Abernathy in her web conference.  This was not my first conference I had previously joined my professors in their web conferences.  I think that web conferences are a very useful tool for online learning.  This past week I felt a little apprehensive about my assignment and needed clarification.   Dr. Abernathy talked about different strategies that promote parental involvement.  I learned about Web 2.0 resources, Google tools, and Edmodo.  Its amazing all the free resources that Internet has for schools.  After the web conference I searched Web 2.0 tools and found out that it is it contains an array of resources for teachers.  Dr. Abernathy was very helpful and cleared up allot of my concerns.  .  

No comments:

Post a Comment